Sleepbomb is a San Francisco ensemble focused primarily on film adjacent music. Stylistically ranging from drone and electronics to sludge and doom metal, Sleepbomb has been described informally as a combination of Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Neurosis with a little Steve Reich for flavor.
Sleepbomb endeavors include -
• Fully original live feature film scores for existing films including Conan the Barbarian, F.W. Murnau's Nosferatu and Fritz Lang's Metropolis.
• Studio recordings of songs, generally originating from score materials.
• Live song-based performances set to film montage.
• Composition, score and sound design for new film, video and media works.
2020 will see the release of a new record, The Path of Pins, as well as a new score for the classic George Romero zombie film Night of the Living Dead, set to premiere in October 2020. Also in progress are numerous live performances in the SF Bay area and beyond, with planned excursions around the West coast in the works.
Join us on social media -
• May 17 - Films TBA The New Parkway Theater, Oakland Tickets -
• August 2 - Films TBA The New Parkway Theater, Oakland Tickets -
• October 25 - Nosferatu & Night of the Living Dead The New Parkway Theater, Oakland Tickets -
Sleepbomb is available for feature film and montage bookings in a wide variety of theatrical and venue formats. We are capable of being a turn-key full production booking and have performed everywhere from outdoors in redwood groves to raw warehouse spaces. Please use the following for all inquries. Contact - email@example.com
One Sheet - Sleepbomb One Sheet 2020